The Keto diet is so popular right now. But why should you care? One word: inflammation.
We go over all the reasons why Keto may be helpful for people battling Interstitial Cystitis in this post on Keto and IC.
Many Keto recipes can be considered as bladder friendly. To make things a little easier for you, we’ve gathered up a few recipes for Keto meals that contain ingredients that fit into an IC diet.
- Mushroom Keto Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bombs
- Chicken Pizza Crust
- Cauliflower Fried Rice (use Cocount Amines option instead of Soy Sauce)
- Low Carb “The Best” Pizza Crust
- Keto Tuna Casserole
- Low Carb Pasta (Sausage or Chicken!)
- Breakfast Roll-Ups (not just for breakfast!)
- Vegan Grilled Low-Card Teriyaki Eggplant
- Keto Chicken Tenders
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Cimmamon Cream cheese Squares
- Keto Vanilla Pound Cake
- Easy Keto Carrot Cake
- Caramel Creme Brulee
- PB & J Keto Smoothie
- Keto Cheesecake
- Mozzarella Cheese Pockets</li>
- Baked Brie With a Keto Crust
- Keto Strawberry Gummy Bears
- Keto Goldfish Crackers
- Keto Pancakes
**Disclaimer: NO information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. See more information here By reading this website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take anything from any website, including this one, and try it without proper research and medical supervision.